Useful in general debility.
Useful in general debility.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Always free shipping
This warranty is extended towards the original buyer (first retail purchaser)
We extend this limited warranty to the original buyer (first retail purchaser)
and warranty that the product shall be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship
and materials for 12 months from the date of purchase.
1) Warranty will come in the effect when the following conditions are met with :
a) Warranty registration card duly filled and received by the company within 15 days from the date of purchase,
b) Product is operated following the recommendations explained inside the user manual.
2) Change of address of the customers must be intimated to the company without which the warranty shall not be operational.
3) The company's liability under the warranty will be limited only to motor, pump, louver motor, remote, PCB and also restricted
to any such defect which occurs under conditions of normal operations and under proper use. Any part/s replaced by the company at
its discretion shall be a functionally operative unit.
4) This warranty shall not apply to product:
a) Which have not been purchased from authorized distributor through their network or company's authorized retail stores,
b) Which have been altered/opened by any other personnel not authorized by the company,
c) Incorrectly used in combination with any other substance or products,
d) Which are used for commercial purpose,
e) Which develops due to faulty care or maintenance and alterations to product or its parts,
f) Which is subjected to electrical supply for which the product is not designed,
g) Warranty shall be void if the product is operated with a sub-standard inverter or non-sine wave inverter,
h) If documentation of buying is not available to validate an original purchase.
5) This warranty shall automatically get terminated on expiry of the warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase even if product is unused at any time for any reason whatsoever.
6) Cooling pads and outer plastic parts are not covered under warranty.
7) While the company will make every effort to carry out the repairs at the earliest, it however is made expressly clear that the company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
8) During the warranty, customer is not entitled for any exchange of product or refund money.
9) The company shall not be liable in any case for any loss or damage caused to any property, death or disability caused to any human life arising out of fire, electrical fault, short circuit, accidental handling or any kind of natural calamity. As, such the company's liability is limited to the cost of the spare parts of the said products only.
10) Due to ongoing research and development, the company holds the rights to modify the product without any prior notice or obligation to buyers.
11) Purchaser should retain the purchase bill as evidence of the date of purchase.
12) Service for this product shall be provided by a Local Distributor or Authorized Service Provider. You can register warranty by sending a photocopy of card along with the copy of product purchase bill to the below mentioned address. You may wish to send us the scanned copy of warranty card and product purchase bill on e-mail address: email@example.com
13) The Court/Consumer forums only at Vadodara, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising out of this sale/transaction.
14) Warranty outside India will be given by local distributor only.
15) To register service request in India you may call us on 1800-843-1555 or you may log on to www.sepcoolers.com/service.
Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps: Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent. Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid. Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion. Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.